Customer Service Skills – Vital Training workshop on July 15th.
This course will help you understand or reinforce why customer service is so important to your business and your customer, by focusing on customer behaviour and expectations. You will be given skills and ideas around creating a customer experience that exceeds your customer’s expectations – creating loyalty, repeat business, referrals and bigger sales. The group is a small one- the class size is capped at 12 attendees.
You will learn:
- The cost vs. benefit view of a great customer service experience and how it makes your life easier
- How people buy today
- To understand the type of customer you are dealing with, their expectations and frustrations
- How to create great customer experiences on a shoe string budget
- Addressing issues ‘up front’
- How to build customer loyalty
- How to be proactive in managing relationships
- The importance of creating significant connection points
- How to handle complaints and tough customers
- The need for systems and processes.
Location: Auckland Chamber of Commerce, Level 1, 100 Mayoral Drive, Auckland CBD.